Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Perspectives

My wife linked me this post, which we both agree was amusing. I particularly enjoyed this bit:

He thinks he's being cute and funny when he says it, hoping to distract me with his charm. THIS IS WHY I NEED A WHISTLE.

This spawned a pretty typical conversation between us:

Tom: My charm has never worked on you.

Lisa: Yes it has, I married you didn't I?

Tom: I figured it was out of pity.

Lisa: Nope. (Aw, she does love me!)

Tom: I'm sure the stairs post makes you think about my laundry. I'm getting it hung up and put away every other week, so that's progress.

Lisa: Yes, but wouldn't it be nicer if it was every week?

Tom: I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Lisa: Isn't it nice to get your clothes out of the closet instead of looking through all your laundry in the basket?

Tom: Seriously, you're not making any sense at all.

Lisa: See how you are? Butthead.

3 comments:

  1. ah, wedded bliss. I've given up on laundry entirely. My husband put away his beer bottle from last night.

    I consider that my magnum opus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have conversations like this with my husband often! Oh how married life is wonderful!! I’m a new follower Happy Saturday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
    http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower and also a newbie at blogging with a little less than two months experience so my blog is not very technical. I had a some help from another blogger who helped me make it better but I am still not sure how to do alot but am learning. I would greatly appreciate a follow back. Thanks! (I hope you guys get lucky)!

    Mary @http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete